Monday, January 13, 2014

Woman Meets Machine

Oh yes. The Weston #22. I ordered it.

And it arrived. All 66lbs of it. It weighs more than Dre, who is modeling it for you here.



Today, I finally took it for an light first run.



I spent around 15-20 minutes quartering some beef hearts (15lbs), kidneys (6lbs), a tongue (2lbs) and a pork sirloin (2lbs).


Here's the hearts. I won't play the entire video, but you can see how quickly it works.


That amount of food took me less than 10 minutes. LESS THAN 10 MINUTES.


Then the cleanup. It was glorious. Roughly 15 minutes, and that will get quicker over time.

Hardly anything left on the auger, though a thin film of suet was evident.


I am totally in love. I'll run some bones through it soon. So quiet. So simple.

So glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment